Online registration is now open
- 10 August: early registration closes
- 10 October regular registration closes
- 11 October: late and on-site registration
Consumers, full-time students, and delegates from low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) are eligible for the reduced registration fees provided they register before 10 October.
Types of registration
Full registration includes:
- One Colloquium kit
- One ticket to the Welcome Reception on Sunday 23 October
- Access to Colloquium scientific sessions from 23-27 October
- Lunch and refreshments on all days from 23-27 October
- One ticket to the Gala Dinner on Thursday 27 October
- Full registration includes all categories eligible for reduced fees (i.e. LMIC delegates, consumers, and students).
- Please select the social events you plan to attend at the time of registration. Although one ticket is included in the registration fee for the Welcome Reception and the Gala Dinner, you must indicate if you wish to attend. If, by the close of registration on 10 October, you do not select the social events you plan to attend, you may not be given, or be able to purchase, an entry ticket on-site.
- Only registered delegates are permitted to attend the Colloquium.
- Additional tickets must be purchased online for the Welcome Reception and the Gala Dinner for guests or accompanying persons at the time of online registration.
- Additional tickets may also be purchased online for the optional tours and events which are not included in the registration fee.
- Additional guest tickets will not be available solely for lunches or breaks during the days of the scientific sessions at the Colloquium; nor are guests (adults or children) permitted to attend.
Day registration includes:
- One Colloquium kit
- Access to Colloquium scientific sessions on the day of registration
- Lunch and refreshments on the day of registration
- Day registration is available for all days of the Colloquium.
- Day registration for Sunday 23 October and Thursday 27 October does not include ticket to the Welcome Reception or Gala Dinner. Tickets for these social events may be purchased online at the time of registration.
- Day registration must be done online and before the close of online registration on 10 October.
Cancellation & replacement policy
Any registration amendments and/or cancellations must be notified in writing to the event organizers (email@example.com). Conference registration cancellations received in writing by 14 September will be refunded in full, less an administrative fee of 20% of the registration amount. Cancellations received after that date will not receive refunds. Substitute delegates are welcome without penalty up until two weeks before the Colloquium but must be notified to the event organisers.
In the event that the meeting is cancelled by the organizers, or if for any reason or any factor outside the control of the organizers the conference cannot take place, the amount of the registration fee shall be refunded, less an administrative fee of 20% of the registration amount. The liability of the organizers shall be limited to that refund and neither shall be liable for any other loss, cost or expense, however caused, incurred or arising. In particular, neither the organizers shall be liable to refund any travel or hotel costs incurred by delegates or their organizations. It follows that delegates and accompanying partners are advised to take out comprehensive insurance, including travel insurance.
Non-payment will result in cancellation of registration and denial of entry into the event. No-shows or cancellations after 14 September will not be reimbursed.
Information for deleagates requiring a visa
Delegates who require a visa can obtain a letter through the Colloquium website that confirms their registration. Delegates need to complete their registration first before they can access the visa letter. The visa letter, which includes all relevant personal details, can be accessed from the left hand menu once registered.
Payment by wire transfer
If you wish to pay by wire transfer instead of one of the payment options provided, please send a request to Cochrane Korea before registering. We will then enable the option to pay by bank transfer on the registration page, where you'll find all the account information required. Please note that all extra charges for international bank transfer are to be paid by delegates.
If possible, make sure that the sender's name is the same as the registrant's name. If the registrant’s name and the sender’s name are not identical, please send a copy of the wire transfer slip to the secretariat marked with the registrant’s name that appears on the wire transfer slip.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions about registering for the Colloquium.