Cochrane For All: A Fringe Event for Students and Trainees
Attendees are invited to submit posters for presentation on any of the following sub-themes:
- Producing evidence
- Making evidence accessible
- Advocating for evidence
- Applying evidence
Instructions for poster abstracts
- Abstracts must be submitted by 29 July 2018 to email@example.com
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be considered.
- Abstracts must not be more than 2400 characters (approx. 350 words).
- There is a special field to state how the research/initiative will improve (or has improved) a patient-focused health outcome OR how it discusses a theme identified by patients or healthcare consumers as important to them. This should be no more than 650 characters (approx. 100 words).
- The abstract should then follow the structure: Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions.
- The abstract title should not be more than 20 words.
- If abbreviations are used, the abbreviated term should be written out in full the first time it is used.
- You do not need to submit a PDF version of the abstract alongside the form.
The author of the best poster will receive a prize of £50 worth of book vouchers. These can be spent at the Oxford University Press website, with thanks to Oxford University Press.